Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm Sick

I caught a bug from Boyfriend. My throat is all scratchy and sad. I sound like something else completely. You know the Microsoft Sam voice? Yeah? Well, I sound like him if he had done a lifetime of cocaine starting from the tender age of 12, got a deviated septum, died from choking on a toilet paper roll, and came back as a zombie. That's about right, give or take some. I don't look any better either.


And whenever I talk, my throat burns! It's so painful. Everything around me shakes and I might as well be a homemade flamethrower.
It's not pretty.
The fact that I went to the beach yesterday and ate enough for a small country probably doesn't help either. I have a softness for chocolate chip cookies...And chicken...And fries...And most junk food, really.

Yum!
I've tried everything; Eating a spoonful of honey; sucking on a lemon with black pepper; salt and water gargle. Nothing has worked. I would go out and buy some medicine, but that requires money. I have no money. I'm in debt already, thanks to college, so I think I'll just have to stick out this cold.

Plus, it's very hard to get me to go to the doctor. The nurses hate me there because there have been some incidents where I may have scratched at one's face here and there. Well, I don't like needles. Yes, I'm also deathly afraid of needles. And the dentist. But mostly spiders.

I hate going to the doctor, and have been tricked into going many times.


At least I'm not as bad as my brother who turns white and faints at the sight of a needle. I kinda blame myself for that since we used to go to the doctor together when we were younger. My mother would make me go first and I would cry and make a big deal so I must have passed it down to him. And then I also taunted him just a little bit in the waiting room. It was the only way I could deal with the fact that I would be getting pricked too. Yes, I am the best big sister ever. In my defense, he was a very annoying little bug!

Some time in the 90s.

Oops?...I guess I'm sick in more ways than one.

6 comments:

  1. Lol! I loled when you got strapped down.... Very funny little post you got here, missy. Keep it up. Love you, gimme a ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And also, sorry for making you feel like death... Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^^ Oh Andrew.

    Feel better. And don't worry. You weren't the only one that got sick from the trip. -__-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate needles more then spiders. Funny post ;]

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this? Do you hate it? Tell me more either way! If you don't leave a comment, I'll just assumed you loved it anyway.