Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My First Fight

When I was in the third grade, I was always getting picked on. Kids would call me names like vampire and fish bowl eyes, just 'cause I had a small case of dark circles, and throw stuff at me. But one day, I had it with their name calling. I grew fiery and tired of stupid kids and their stupid names and that afternoon, I vowed that the next person who messed with me wouldn't live to see another badly written teenage drama. Okay, maybe not that dramatic, but they would be the last who ever messed with me!



It was a rainy afternoon that day, when my teacher finally dismissed the class. I was eager to get on the bus since I have a slight aversion to rain. But alas, it would not be my destiny. The security goons forced us to huddle under a teeny tiny shelter, all 285 + of us. I don't know how they thought that would be a good idea. It wasn't.

So there I was, standing innocently with my 10 pound backpack, looking at my little black shoes, when all of a sudden, I lost my balance and fell into this giant, black probably African-American 5th grader.

Stupid 5th Grader: Gurl, you best watch where you goin'.

Me: Sorry, it was an accident.

Stupid 5th Grader: I dun give a $#%$ what it was, it better not happen again.

Me: I said sorry.

Stupid 5th Grader:  You better not back talk me again, you ugly #@$ gurl.

And just as she was walking away, even though everything inside me screamed not to, my mouth flung open.

Me: F#@K YOU!

She turned around, pushed everyone out of her way, and lunged at my neck like a pit bull would jump on a juicy steak, except a lot less cute. Oh ho ho, but I would not go down without a fight! I wrapped my teeny tiny fingers around her neck and pressed my sharp thin nails deep,deep into her skin and throat. I could see her eyes welling up with pain and she squeezed harder. The tears were building up behind my eyes but I would not give her the satisfaction.

Then, after what seemed like an hour, the assistant principal came out of nowhere and pulled her off me. Now, she's a giant and I'm this itty bitty little girl, so guess who got in trouble? Muahahahaha! As she walked away, she stroked her neck and winced, tears flowing down her sweaty skin. I walked towards my bus, and even though I very badly wanted to stroke my own neck, I refused and waited till I got home to cry my little eyes out and tell my teddy bear everything. Yes, I was a fruity little girl.

But I won. 
Hoe.

7 comments:

  1. Lol Yay!!!!

    I was picked on a lot, too. But I don't think I ever actually did anything about it...

    Good for you!
    May every little kid who gets picked on get a chance at pay back like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I sound like those creepy 50-year-old men who hit on little kids online.

    Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see how....but if you wanna classify yourself as such, be my guest,lol. : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great! Always stand up for yourself, little people can bring down a giant! -shrugs-

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be hilarious if the girl you fought read your blog post ;]

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this? Do you hate it? Tell me more either way! If you don't leave a comment, I'll just assumed you loved it anyway.