Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Pros and Cons of Staying Home From Summer Courses

Today is Tuesday. Right now, I'm supposed to be sitting in a classroom with my "I'M JUST GONNA SOAK THIS ALL UP" face, which is essentially a mix between a super creepy stalker and a really excited 4-year old.

But instead, I'm sitting at my desk writing about how I didn't go to school, wearing my pink panther jammies and eating microwavable velveeta mac and cheese.

The answer is yes, it is awesome.
So here's the nifty devil's list that tricked me into not going to school today.


And there you have it! Absolute proof that going to school today would have made no sense. 
Just look at all the stuff I would've missed out! I hope I don't get into a habit of making pro/con lists for every school day....

1 comment:

Do you like this? Do you hate it? Tell me more either way! If you don't leave a comment, I'll just assumed you loved it anyway.