Wednesday, July 14, 2010

10 Emoticons That Make Internet Life Easier

Have you ever been in such a place where no emoticons fit your current situation? Were you peeved? Yes, I think we've all felt that way. Well, after reading these, you'll never feel that way again!


^: ( = Someone struck me in the forehead with a hammer. Now I have a bump.

~: | = I haven't washed my hair in days so it stinks.

|||: | = My wrinkles make me top heavy.

:|X = My bow tie is choking me.

:) = I'm not really smiling. Someone gave me a Glasgow grin...

]:D = Look ma! I grew horns!

$#%#@#%#: D = I'm Carmen Miranda! Do you like my fruity hat?

: K = My snaggletooth says hello.

: (0O = I have mumps...

=]>: 3) = Muahahaha! I feel like tying someone up and putting them on railroad tracks.

4 comments:

Do you like this? Do you hate it? Tell me more either way! If you don't leave a comment, I'll just assumed you loved it anyway.