Friday, July 23, 2010

Predators Vs. Squidward

I saw Predators in theaters a little bit ago and I came up with an interesting observation. In a specific scene of the movie, the actor Mahershalalhashbaz Ali looks quite a bit like the handsome version of Squidward. If you ever see the movie, pay close attention to the close ups of his face. I couldn't get a still of the scene, but for your convenience, I have found some pictures that work just as well.

It's somewhat subtle. You'll have to look closer. Here, let me break it down for you.
I have made corresponding numbers to each section of the face that share similarities.
1. They both are bald and have a shine spot.
2. Sad eyebrows
3. Nearly exact creases in the middle of sad eyebrows
4. Little or no ears.
5. High cheekbones
6. Wide nostrils
7. Angelina Jolie's trademark pout-y lips

The only things they don't have in common are facial hair and a butt chin. I guess this means that...that...Well, I don't know what it means.But the movie was good. : D

3 comments:

  1. Yeah he does look like him a bit, weird. Anyway that show spongebob is funny! what? I am forced to watch it because of my kids!

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this? Do you hate it? Tell me more either way! If you don't leave a comment, I'll just assumed you loved it anyway.