Sunday, July 18, 2010

How to do the Ducky Dance

 I kind of forgot to come up with an idea for a post today...You know, what with babysitting Legion for seemingly endless hours. So I'll just make a more awesome post later. For now, I would like to pass down a tradition performed within my circle of odd, special, and possibly insane friends.

Whenever my friends and I have accomplished some big task, we generally do... the Ducky Dance! People will stare, but we will DANCE! High fives are the gestures of yesterday. Get in the now with this dance! Here are some brisk instructions on how to do the fabled DUCKY DANCE!

Bring your arms up to your chest, almost like chicken wings but your elbows should be close to your ribs.
Stick your butt out and assume the position of a wandering duck.
Now move your butt from side to side, rotating the hips. Doggone it, you've learned the ducky dance!

3 comments:

  1. youtube video of you doing it. .... NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ducky dance! *Gasp*

    Now the world knows! Oh noes!

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this? Do you hate it? Tell me more either way! If you don't leave a comment, I'll just assumed you loved it anyway.