Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Boyfriend is a Hypocrite

Yesterday, my boyfriend, brother, friend, and I were going to see Inception(which we didn't get to see anyway). A little before we left, I was still working on this post, using the tablet for some finishing touches. Boyfriend was getting impatient and bugging me about getting off.

Me: I'm almost done.

Boyfriend: We're going to be late.

Me: I'm finishing up.

Boyfriend: Get the hell off the computer! You still have to change!

Me: Dammit, I said I'm finishing up!

Boyfriend: LET'S GO!

Me: I know what I'm doing! We're not going to be late!

Boyfriend: Get...Off.

Me: *whimpers*...Okay, Fine!



Finally, I get up and go to the bathroom. I come back, dressed and ready to go. Do you know what I find? Do you know what was in my room? Well, let me show you.



So did we get to the movie on time? NO. Did we watch Inception? NO. Were there any seats left? NO. We ended up watching Predator. It was a good movie, but still. Damn it.

5 comments:

  1. haha! that sucks, so far the movie Inception was doing good but I did not get to see the end >:/ My husband fell asleep and then woke up and then I was yanked off my chair to go see Grown Ups which by the way was stupid! Anyway if you see the end please let me know. -cry-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it didn't happen like that honey... I'm not that much of a butt hole.. and I DIDN'T YELL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Okay that last picture did me in, that was funny.

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this? Do you hate it? Tell me more either way! If you don't leave a comment, I'll just assumed you loved it anyway.