Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Really Don't Know Why I Made This Blog So I Guess I Should Introduce Myself

Hello everyone! My name is Lissy.

I'm in college as an english biology liberal arts english major, in my sophomore year. My boyfriend was supposed to be making lots of money as an architect in the future, but instead he changed his major to teaching. There goes my dream house.

The sun is shining where I live(unless it's summer, then it's always raining). That's lovely Miami and all the great people that come with it(if you live in Miami, then they're not so great. If you don't, then they are great and you should move here and suffer with us).

I love to write, draw, and make people laugh so I hope this blog will give you some of that. Wow, that kind of rhymes if you say "that" like "thah". Which means, if you had an ice cube in your mouth it would rhyme!

Interesting, isn't it?

6 comments:

  1. I like this. It's nice. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW YOU :D Keep up the great work lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I most certainly will keep up the good work that is in this post...with all the...good...work...?

    Thanks : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew, the boyfriendJuly 15, 2010 at 12:59 AM

    I love it honey! Keep with it! ]:D>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horns and a goatee! 0oo0ooo....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this your, how can I put this...Nutty!

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this? Do you hate it? Tell me more either way! If you don't leave a comment, I'll just assumed you loved it anyway.