Thursday, July 15, 2010

Toes in Different Area Codes

My toes are ugly... It's a shame because I know a lot of people with pretty toes. But then again, some people have toes uglier than mine.
Yes, uglier than those up there ^. And weirder. Much, much weirder. Time for a toe montage!
 The Buzz Cut

The Airhead Toes

The Chonga

Velociraptor Toes

The Sasquatch

The Fashionista
The Second Toe
My boyfriend caught me drawing these and started giving me attitude and talking about how ugly my collection of drawn feet are. So I said "You draw a foot in MS paint since you're so great at everything". And this is what he drew...
I'm not even sure what to say about this. It's good in some dimension, I suppose. He is left-handed... But my feet are better.
In your face, meanie.

So now, you show me your feet! Whoever has the most creative looking foot wins a blobish portrait of themselves drawn by me. Hooray, crap drawings!



5 comments:

  1. That was great! I think it was fantastic! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my entry. Keep in mind though, I'm not very good at drawing.

    http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/zz78/bigmacfury777/13131/?action=view&current=footmonster.jpg&newest=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shitty artist - The boyfriendJuly 15, 2010 at 9:53 PM

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol those are the many toes, beware! There are more!

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this? Do you hate it? Tell me more either way! If you don't leave a comment, I'll just assumed you loved it anyway.