Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WTF CANDY! You Strange Dog

My freakin' 3 year old chihuahua woke me up at the crack of dawn today. She ran into my room(my door doesn't close...), jumped on my bed, and proceeded to say hello in her native tongue.
How Can Something So Little Produce So Much Spit!?
Even after she finally got tired of me pushing her off, she took up guard dog position at my door. At least then she was quiet. But it didn't last long. There was a loud knocking on the door, something similar to say, a fleet of rhinos trying to break through a wall during nuclear war. And Candy turned from fluffy doggy to terminator.

But then she saw who it was, realized she knew the person, and turned back into her usual fluffy energy ball.
If Dogs Could Talk, They Would Speak Like This. Trust me.
She's lucky she's so cute. Or else she'd be skinned for socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this? Do you hate it? Tell me more either way! If you don't leave a comment, I'll just assumed you loved it anyway.